Biracial Toddler Hair-style For Little Girl

Biracial Toddler Hairstyle For Little Girl - Hello, YouTube. I am back. I've had a few requests on. How to style my daughter's hair. How to ice down my daughter's hair, and she wants to show you her texture is very very curly she is biracial and we've got. I've got some other videos of how. I am doing her hair like what she's taken about. So, if you want to know precisely. How to do that then you can check out the other videos this one, is just a hair tutorial this, is one of our favorites or one of my favorite hairstyles on her, and it's cute and different and likes. 

I said, her hair is very curly, and whereas. I'm right now. I've already sprayed it. And put in her hair products, and this is the detangler that. I use which is fantastic. I can't live without it. And then her hair all over me, and this is the leave-in conditioner that. We put in after the detangler, and then this. That will kind of lock in the curls. So, I'll love it it's the last step that we do so um basically right now I've already sprayed and put in all her products, and I've split it up into five in the front lip down baby. Yeah...


So, there's one in the middle. And then two on each side. And then the rest of its own. So, basically. I just take this top one and twist it really good as you can see. And then, I'll just turn it around. And I don't even have to use a bobby pin or a rubber band. I just kind of tuck it underneath there. And at the end. I will spray hairspray. So, it'll sort of stay good I don't need it right now.

I'll let you know when I do need this just going to do this with all of them she calls them her little horns, and for the most part, these stay really well. And if for some reason they come out. They'll come out well at least hers. They come out already twisted. And so, basically, I'll just turn it back up. And tuck it back in real quick. It's a fast fix. So, it's not like you have to stop. And redo her hair and everything like that, so he's dead like killing the buddy I'm gonna repeat that one didn't come out more like I wanted to I know you don't want this game it's just you have to do that thing starting.

I think the most time-consuming part, and this one is actually doing the roles. And yeah, giving up. So, got one more and just make sure can you lean your thighs make sure. You spray it really good. I mean these are nice and wet, and like I said I've already got the product on them so, and I'm not, I do  Hair in a lot of different ways. But, I'm just I cannot braid, so I tried a lot of the hair things that I've seen involved weaving, and her hair's I just have a hard time with it, so I don't really and the rest of it.

I'm going to put up as you can see we're done. I just tucked those in underneath there in each one get a comb. And just brush this out a little bit some of the ways. You can also, do this and with the back of it down. I've done which is really cute too. But, today it's really windy where I live. So, I like to keep that okay, and then I just use. I usually use two for like when I'm doing a big ponytail with a lot of her here at the little black rubber bands. If you can see those, but okay and I just sped it up, and then she loves wearing bows so.

I didn't get to boat it will put a bow in, okay. And then for the database. And okay so what we do I use this gel which is. I got it at Sally's, and I love it, and I come to I use it as like a seal, and it gets rid of a lot of the flyaways. And I kind of just took them. In this front part and all through the sides in the back. The key to this to get it to stay with the gel. I always put the gel on and then. I use hairspray. I just use swell because it's the cheapest no particular reason, and it works really well. So, I'm going to spray the back over the gel. And just kind of smooth it all out, and then this stays in her hair great.

So, I make sure, I do that gel go over all the little flat parts. And then each small part up here well you guys. I sprayed these sorry baby. I'm sorry spray these little horns as she calls them. And they'll stay put hopefully, but you don't usually do I usually don't have a problem with them, okay, and then I'm going to grab a bow right back yeah go in that oh look this is just one of her bows that we put in just solid and what I do is turn around baby. And I put her bows in the back like this, and you like this and then it kind of holds this curly part all up and when it draws it you know it's like a little poof, and it looks adorable.

So, anyways I'm gonna turn this around. Oh, I can't okay to show. Your beautiful hairstyle turn around all the way do a circle do a circle baby. Hmm, okay, and that is it that's one of our haircuts. And I'll post as hold on a home I'll post some different stuff we just happen to be going somewhere so that I get in this quick video of how I'm doing her hair today so if y'all do want to see more and then just write me and I will post some more thanks.