6 Month Old Baby Chanco Has A Head FULL Of Hair

6 month old Baby Chanco has a head FULL of hair

6-month-old Baby Chanco has a head FULL of hair. Eight well a six-month-old baby girl is providing here envy for some over her bountiful lots meet the baby chunk. She was born with a full head of hair look that her mom says it just keeps growing. So, she decided to have some fun with it. So, she just kind of blew it out now got the fro going.


Yes, tease it up a little bit the tot and her mom have become an internet sensation charity has more than eighty thousand followers on Instagram. It looks fake it's not, but it's just so funny. It's the real deal. Wow, so amusing how many followers over 80,000. I have a dear friend whose baby has a lot of hair not quite that. But now, I'm gonna tell her to become an Internet I know that's true who look at that look like yeah it's me.


also another big viral story is babies Junko so this baby has taken off on Instagram I'm surprised she's not verified she's 6 months old with a head full of hair, yes and I checked I looked at her videos on Instagram it's all real Eliza in 3 months she has over 114 thousand followers beautiful and .


Baby Chanco